Gandolfos Potato Salad


This is the best potato salad ever! My old roommate use to work at Gandolfos and made it in bulk, that's why the recipe is so huge. I halved it and it still made tons! She made it for a pot luck once and I heard about it like a year later from the bishopric. I hadn't ever eaten it, but it's fame has spread abroad. I knew if called for red potatoes, so when my visiting teaching partner gave me red potatoes, I asked my old roommate for the recipe and tried it out. The result was amazing! Nate LOVES this recipe :)
(oh, and please excuse the crude photo, I took it with my phone because my camera is at work)

Ingredients
35 Medium Red potatoes (diced w/ skins)
2 cup mayo
1 1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbs salt
8 green onion stalks, chopped (garnish)
2 tsp black pepper
1 tbs dill weed
1.4 cup parsley
5 strips crumbled bacon

Instructions
Boil the Potatoes for 30 min. Drain. Make cause by combining all ingredients, combine with potatoes. Top with garnish.

2 comments

  1. I love, love, love potato salad. I'm glad to have another recipe to try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good, and I loved Gandolfos potato salad! Thanks, I will get Diedre to try it.

    ReplyDelete