BBQ Pork Sandwiches

BBQ Pork Sandwiches
This was so yummy! I got it from one of Kathleen's cooking magazines. It wanted you to put in chipotle peppers with adobo sauce, but I hate hot things, so I didn't. I also added more BBQ sauce than what is in this recipe because I love BBQ sauce more than anything (besides Nate)!


What you need:
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1TB honey
1 Pork tenderloin (1lb)
2 1/2 cup coleslaw mix
2TBS sour cream
2TBS coleslaw dressing
1TBS Dijon mustard
4 hamburger buns

What you do:
-In a small bow, combine the BBQ sauce, honey, & peppers. Set aside 1/4 cup until serving.
-Grill Pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 min, basting occasionally with BBQ sauce. Let stand for 5 min before slicing.
-Meanwhile, combine the coleslaw mix, sour cream, dressing, and mustard. Brush cut sides of buns with reserved BBQ sauce. Cut pork into 1/4 in slices; place on bun bottoms. Top with coleslaw and bun tops.

enjoy!

No comments