1/2 c. + 1 TBS Peanut Butter
7 TBS margarine (or butter) (that's 1/2 c. minus 1 TBS)
1/2 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 1/4 tsp. vanilla
2 c. + 4 TBS flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3 Hershey bars cut/broken into chunks (or 2 Hershey bars and 3 peanut butter cups)
1. Cream together the butters and the sugars.
2. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Add dry ingredients and chocolate chunks, mix well.
4. Squirt chocolate syrup over dough and mix in. I don't normally mix in the syrup all the way to try and get a marbled look. The dough will be slightly sticky.
5. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes (or until cooked through). The cookies will appear slightly underdone.