I'd give you the recipe for the mashed potatoes...but I used instant...so nothing exciting there. The asparagus though, I can give you that recipe.
2 TBS olive oil
1/2 pound fresh asparagus
3 TBS lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 c. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in your skillet or frying pan.
- Saute the asparagus until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the lemon juice over the asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.