BBQ Pork Sandwich

This is one of the meals that I make with my pork roast meat(see Pork Roast post). It's super quick and super easy and great for evenings when you just don't feel like cooking. What you Need:

1 bag of cooked pork meat(see Pork Roast post)
BBQ sauce
buns or bread
Mayo, cheese, or anything else you want to dress this up with.

What to do:
I get my pork out of the freezer and thaw it in the microwave. Once it's thawed enough, I use a couple of forks and shred the meat pulled pork style. If you don't care if it's shredded, you could thaw your meat just enough to get it out of the bag and continue from here, letting it thaw during the rest of the cooking process. Put your meat into a saucepan or even a crockpot if you've planned that far ahead, and dump your favorite BBQ sauce over it. Stir it all up and heat it up good. Slap it on a bun and viola!, you have dinner.

3 comments

  1. I think the Hello Kitty plate is my favorite part of that picture, lol. (that is hello kitty, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's Hello Kitty. Those were our wedding present from Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here looking at this picture...and I really want one (the sandwich...although the plate is cool too). My breakfast is wearing off quickly.

    ReplyDelete