- Mix everything together except for the pecans.
- Roll into a ball.
- Roll in pecans.
- Mix some olive oil and the herbs together on a baking pan (Cameron used a cookie sheet).
- Cut the rye bread into 2-3 inch pieces (slightly larger than bite size...about 2 bites per piece size should work).
- Place the bread pieces on the pan, making sure to turn each piece so the oil is on both sides of the bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees until toasted to your preference.
Cheese-ball with Rye Toast
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
After making the Cream Puffs for the Winter Solstice Dinner, we had 2 oz of leftover cream cheese, so Cameron made up a cheese ball!
2 oz cream cheese
sharp cheddar cheese crumbs (a tablespoon or two or four. You know how he is.)
3/4-1 T. Worcestershire sauce (He just poured some in. Like usual.)
Loaf of Rye bread
Herbs of Choice (i.e. parsley, basil, oregeno, etc)
Posted by Marquette at 1:27 PM