2. Cut the ends off the fruit and then cut it in half.
3. Scoop out the inside of the fruit, seeds and all, or peel the skin off with a knife.
Your peeled/scooped fruit will look like this.
4. Fill the blender 1/2 full of ice. Add the sugar, the fruit, and about 1/2 c. of water to start (more may be needed).
6. Pour into a glass and enjoy! Don't you just love the color?!
7. This would also be good as a smoothie. We haven't tried it, but I think it would be good with some orange or peach sherbet mixed in with it. Maybe some orange juice.