Jamba Juice like Smoothie
Another something my cousin Diana whipped up for me while I visited her.
It's so good!
What You Need:
* 2 Cups of Frozen Strawberries
* 1 Cup of Frozen Peaches, chopped
* 2 Cups of Orange Sherbet
* 1 Cup of Ice, crushed
* 12 ounces of Passion Mango Juice
What You Do:
- First things first, gather all of your materials to meet the recipe. It is crucial that you have the exact proportions for each ingredient. Now that you have everything you need in a nice blending space, you are ready to make the Caribbean Passion.
- Add 12 Ounces of Passion Mango Juice to the blender. (i use pineapple concentrate with 12 oz water)
-Next, add the 2 cups of Orange Sherbet. At Jamba Juice, they use a standard size ice cream scoop and just do 2 scoops of Orange Sherbet to make the Caribbean Passion, so measuring out 2 cups isn't crucial, just make sure you have about 2 scoops worth of Sherbet to add.
- Once the Juice and Sherbet are in the blender, you will add the fruit! So, go ahead and add the 2 Cups of Frozen Strawberries and 1 Cup of frozen, chopped Peaches. It's okay if the fruit isn't frozen, but having the fruit frozen will make the smoothie thicker and colder.
- Finally, add the 1 Cup of Chopped Ice to the blender... Now you're ready to blend!
- Set the blender up correctly, then, once ready to blend your Caribbean Passion, blend your ingredients for about 20 seconds on a medium intensity, then 10 seconds on a high intensity. Your goal is to blend the smoothie until it swirls around in the blender without any chunks.
- One your smoothie appears "smooth", it's time to enjoy your homemade Jamba Juice. Poor the smoothie into your cup, stick your straw in the cup, and drink your refreshing Caribbean Passion!
*This recipe makes about 24 ounces of smoothie, or a Jamba Juice Original size. Make sure your cup can hold 24 ounces.